Sunday, July 22, 2012

ROLLER COASTERS

   Lots of people enjoy roller coasters. Especially everyone I know. I don't. NEVER HAVE I EVER liked roller coasters. When I was 4, I screamed on the little baby roller coaster in Ocean City, NJ and I made them stop it. Everyone on it  probably hated me but I didn't care. That was the most frightening experience of my life at that point in time.
   Why do I not enjoy them? I have no idea. I have tried convincing myself that 'the experience is worth it' and that 'when I go on one, I won't be able to stop'... but that is a complete lie. I went on three in Disney/Universal a few years back and they were not the least bit fun. I was frightened to the point of making them stop the ride twice, but every time they ignored my pleas. I will hold this against them forever.
   There must be other coaster chickens like me out there, trying to understand the thrill of riding legal death contraptions. Anyone else? Just know that if I EVER go on a coaster with you, you are something special.

~This is not the only thing I worry about. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment