Sunday, July 29, 2012

WEIRD RUNNING CLIPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1i7jufSVgA&feature=plcp 
While I was running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvwY4PdzhP4&feature=plcp 

Later while I was running.

Went over 8 MILES due to some inspiration from a friend and because I felt better than usual, which is odd.


My house -> Swarthmore College -> Modified Rose Garden (through the campus) -> Wrong Turn down a Dark Street -> RUNNING IN FEAR of being MURDERED IN THE DARK -> High School -> Around the Middle School -> INSTEAD OF GOING STRAIGHT HOME, took a path back to MacDade vs Morton Ave -> Straight up MacDade -> Home Sweet Home.


My legs felt terrible when I stopped. But my spirit was lifted high in the sky! #MANLY


I will probably stop after 1 mile tomorrow if I even wake up. Mac's going to ask me how far I ran this week and I'll be like "BAM! I RAN JUST OVER 28 MILES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"


"We're in for one wild night." -300

Midget?

No comments:

Post a Comment